About Me

My photo
Dr Jeetah was elected Member of the National Assembly in December 2003 for the first time for Constituency No.7 (Piton/Rivière du Rempart), and remained so until April 2005. Dr Jeetah was re-elected as: • Member of the National Assembly for Constituency No.11 (Vieux Grand Port-Rose Belle), in 2005 and became Minister of Industry, Small and Medium Enterprises, Commerce & Cooperatives (2005 to 2008).He became Minister of Health & Quality of Life (2008 to 2010). • Member of the National Assembly for Constituency No.10 (Montagne Blanche- GRSE)in 2010 and became Minister of Tertiary Education, Science, Research and Technology till 2014. Education and Qualifications: a. University of Cambridge (2002 -2003) - ACU Research Fellowship b. University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) (1984-1993) • BSc (Hons) – Textile Technology • PhD – Textile Technology

‘Fashion show organised by Fashion & Design Institute’


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is always a pleasant moment to attend the Annual Fashion Show of the students and staff of the Fashion and Design Institute – an event which displays the originality, innovativeness and creativity of our young people.I congratulate all the participants, the staff and the organizers for mounting the show. I would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to all the academic staff for their dedication to fashion and design and their contribution to the training and developing skills of our young people. We must continue to strengthen our human resource development and boost our profile as an Innovative and Creative Nation.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but
    I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website
    like yours require a large amount of work? I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary everyday.

    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
    Here is my blog - one piece Swimsuits 2013

    ReplyDelete